Doesn’t chicken get boring sometimes? Not with this Keto Chicken Casserole recipe! This is a really easy recipe to whip up too. Keto and casseroles go hand in hand, especially when it comes to this irresistible chicken recipe that will make your entire family swoon.
The cream sauce is hearty, cheesy, and loaded with yummy pesto. The creamy keto chicken casserole dish bubbles with your favorite Mediterranean flavors like feta cheese, olives, and basil. This may be your new family favorite because it’s so simple to cook but also just as big on flavors.
Your oven will feel honored to bake this tasty goodness for you over and over again. For an easy weeknight dinner, this Baked Pesto Chicken hits the spot. It is one of my top chicken recipes.
With only a few ingredients, a 5 minute prep time, and the approval of your friends and family this delicious oven-baked chicken is bound to be a hit in your house too!
It is a Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free recipe. It is perfect for quick meals like this gluten-free recipe for Pesto Chicken. Pesto packs a lot of flavor in a small package.
Filled with cheesy goodness and shredded with chicken and homemade pesto, this recipe is sure to go on a weekend rotation.
- 160g Chicken
- 30g Butter
- 50g Cream
- 30g Pesto
- 15 g Olives
- 20f Cheese
- 10g Garlic
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Now, On a chopping board cut the chicken into small bite-sized pieces.
- Next, Season the chicken with pink Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add butter in it. To the pan add the chicken pieces and fry them until they become golden brown in color. Flip the chicken pieces when the side gets thoroughly cooked.
- Take a bowl and mix the pesto and heavy cream in it,
- Place the fried chicken on a baking dish along with olives, cheese, and garlic. Add the pesto to the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges.
- Remove it from the oven and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Finish it by sprinkling with cilantro leaves.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- If you’d like a thicker sauce, add some extra shredded cheese. This will give the dish even more flavor and consistency.
- A rich dish like this only gets better if you serve it with a side of fresh leafy greens.
- Would you like some extra heat? Spice things up with some red pepper flakes!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!