Keto Chicken Burger is a perfect substitute for your traditional carb-rich burgers. Who said a homemade keto chicken burger had to be a gourmet deal? The recipe of Keto Chicken Burger is extremely simple and easy.
It is so easy that it can be made at any time. We incorporate butter and cabbage in the patties making it ultra-moist. An ultra moist patty makes this keto burger ultra-delicious. It is low on carbs and filled with proteins.
This keto chicken burger with tomato butter is an absolute hit among the keto folk. These juicy keto burgers come together in a snap! Loaded with flavor this keto burger can be taken as a small meal in your keto plan.
You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make and the results will make it the best keto burger. The patties can also be frozen and consumed later on. Follow these simple steps to make a flavorsome keto chicken burger.
Ingredients for chicken pattie:
- Ground chicken- 100 g
- Egg- 1
- Onion, grated or finely chopped- 1/2
- Pink Himalayan Salt – 1 Tsp
- Black pepper- ½ Tsp
- Coriander seed or dried thyme – 1 Tsp
- Butter – 2 Tbs
- Green cabbage- 150 g
- Butter- 1 Tbs
- Pink Himalayan Salt- 1 Tsp
- Ground black pepper- ½ Tsp
Ingredients of whipped tomato butter
- Butter- 10 g
- Tomato paste- 1 Tbs
- Vinegar- 1 Tsp
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220°F (100°C). Take a bowl and all the ingredients to make the pattie. Now mix all the ingredients properly.
- Roll out the mixture in the form of patties. Keep the shape of the pattie to be preferably round.
- Take a pan and heat it over medium flame. Add butter to the pan. When the butter starts melting add the patties and fry in butter until golden brown. Cook the Patti thoroughly on one side and then, flip it over.
- Place the patties in the oven to keep warm.
- With the help of a sharp knife, mandolin slicer, or a food processor, shred the cabbage
- Shred the cabbage using a sharp knife, mandolin slicer, or food processor.
- Take another pan and heat butter for frying the cabbage, add the cabbage to the pan and fry on medium heat till the edges turn brown. Cook with continuous stirring so as to ensure the uniform cooked texture of the cabbage. Season with pink Himalayan Salt and Pepper according to taste. Lower the heat towards the end.
- Take a small bowl and add all the ingredients for tomato butter. Now whip all the ingredients together using an electric hand mixer.
- Place the fried chicken and chicken patties and place a dollop of tomato butter on top.
Total Calories – 620
Proteins – 38 gms
Net Carbs – 6gms
Fats – 50 gms
This Keto Chicken Burger recipe is not only extremely low on carbs but has very little calories and loaded with fats and proteins that come with an unmatched buttery flavor. It is simply a treat while on Keto Diet. Enjoy this keto chicken burger recipe and still lose weight.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.