Are you craving a big juicy burger, but are worried about falling out of ketosis? We have you covered here! Enjoy these delightful keto burger recipes, to satiate your fast food cravings, while on a diet.
Nothing about these keto-friendly burgers will make you feel like you’re missing out on the traditional burgers. There is quite a possibility that you’d be bidding farewell to the normal burgers once you see how delicious a low carb bunless burger can really be!
Whether you’re wrapping it in lettuce or using a keto bun recipe, these keto burger recipes will have you dancing with joy in no time at all!
Bunless Keto Cheeseburgers
- Net carbs: 8 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Fat: 104 g
- Protein: 18 53 g
- kcal: 1194
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 2 scallions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh cilantro, to taste
- 650 g ground beef
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 200 g shredded cheese, divided
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 50 g butter, for frying
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 150 g lettuce
- 175 ml mayonnaise
- 150 g cooked bacon, crumbled
- 4 tbsp pickled jalapeños, chopped
- 75 g sliced dill pickles
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Chop up the salsa ingredients and stir together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix in seasoning and half the cheese into the ground beef, and mix well until blended.
- Make four burger patties and fry in a pan or grill if you prefer.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add the remaining cheese on top towards the end.
- Serve on lettuce with mayo, bacon, pickled jalapeños, dill pickle, and mustard. And don’t forget the homemade salsa!
Keto Hamburger with Fried Cabbage
- Net carbs: 10 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Fat: 78 g
- Protein: 42 g
- kcal: 923
- 650 g ground beef
- 1 egg
- 75 g crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 50 g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- 175 ml heavy whipping cream
- 30 g fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste or ajvar relish
- Salt and pepper
Fried green cabbage
- 650 g shredded green cabbage
- 125 g butter
- Salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients for the hamburgers to a large bowl.
- Blend it using a wooden spoon.
- Use wet hands to form eight patties.
- Add butter and olive oil to a large frying pan.
- Fry over medium-high heat for at least 10 minutes or until the patties have turned a nice color.
- Flip them a few times for even cooking.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tomato paste and cream.
- Add this mixture to the pan when the patties are almost done. Stir and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For the butter-fried green cabbage, shred the cabbage finely using a food processor or sharp knife.
- Add butter to a large frying pan.
- Place the pan over medium-high heat and sauté the shredded cabbage for at least 15 minutes or until the cabbage is wilted and golden brown around the edges.
- Stir regularly and lower the heat a little towards the end. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with your delicious hamburger.
Keto Bun Burger
- Calories: 597kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 28g
- Fat: 48g
- Fiber: 6g
- 7 ounces Ground Beef
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon olive Oil
- 4 Keto Burger Buns
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 4 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Onion finely diced
- 1 Dill Pickles sliced
- ½ cup Lettuce shredded
- ¼ cup Keto Burger Sauce
- In a mixing bowl, add the ground beef, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Split the meat into 4 balls and press each ball into a burger patty.
- Place a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, add the oil and saute the patties for 2-3 minutes each side, until cooked to your preferred doneness.
- Split the burger buns in half, top the bottom pieces with a slice of cheese, followed by a burger, onion, pickles, burger sauce, and lettuce, then the top bun.
- Serve sizzling hot and enjoy!
Keto Burger Buns
- Fat: 10.3g
- Carbohydrates: 16.7g
- Fiber: 10.3g
- Protein: 6g
- Net Carbs: 6.4g
- 1 cup Coconut Flour fresh, no lumps
- 2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 cup Whole Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil or vegetable oil of choice (30 ml)
- 2 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 200 C (400F)
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper.
- Spray oil on your paper if your paper brand tends to stick to baked goods. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients you previously prepared, give a good stir.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients: olive oil, baking soda, apple cider vinegar salt, and water.
- Stir vigorously with a spatula at first, then use your hands and knead the dough.
- Gather the dough to form a ball. Set aside for 10 minutes in the mixing bowl.
- Knead the dough and divide into 6 even pieces
- Roll each piece into a ball.
- Place each ball on the prepared baking tray, leave at least 1 thumb between each bun.
- They won’t expand while baking by it is better if they don’t touch each other.
- Press each ball with your hand palm, to flatten the ball slightly, and form a lovely burger bun shape.
- Brush a tiny amount of water on the top of each burger buns and sprinkle sesame seeds on the top. The water will stick the seeds to the top and give a crispier crust to the buns while staying soft enough in the center to mimic a brioche bun.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the center level of the oven, or until the top is crispy and brown/dark.
- Cool down on a cooling rack for 20 minutes.
- Slice in half using a bread knife. Feel free to toast the inside of the bread, on the grill mode of your oven to get the center crispy if it is how you like your burger buns.
- You can now serve these buns with any burger patty of your choice.
We love these Keto Burger Recipes and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.