These keto burger buns are so easy to make and are low on carbs as well. As while being on keto, it’s natural to crave bread and buns, so thanks to almond flour but you can prepare these buns and bread using coconut flour, soy flour, pumpkin seed flour, etc.
You can add these buns to your breakfast and also in between major meals. They keep very well at room temp for 4 days and freeze beautifully. Oh, and you might also be surprised how good this bread is even without toasting.
Adding psyllium husk increases the fiber content which helps in binding and also improves digestion. You can have them with cream, omelet, chicken, fish, or meat sausage.
These buns go well whenever you run out of basic groceries. You can just wrap keto-friendly vegetables with some cream or keto-friendly sauce and enjoy it along with lemonade or strawberry shake made with almond or coconut milk.
So go ahead with this amazing recipe of keto burger buns and make your day!
- 3 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil / Butter
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 Egg
- In a small cereal bowl, thoroughly mix the baking powder and almond flour ensuring that there are no clumps. This goes a long way in making your bun feel like “real” bread.
- Add the oil, psyllium husk, and egg.
- Beat it like you’re making an omelet.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- At the end of 90 seconds, you will have a bun in the shape of the bottom of the bowl.
- The bun will slightly pull away from the sides of the bowl when it’s done.
- Once you remove the bun from the bowl, let it cool for a few minutes before slicing.
- You don’t have to wait if you don’t want to. But you’ll get a better result.
- Slice through the midsection with a bread knife so that you have a top and bottom.
Nutritional Value Per Serving :
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.