Pies are traditional holiday favorites to many, Isn’t it? Let’s check out this nutritious recipe- Keto Avocado Pie to enjoy during the holiday season.
So Simple And Delicious! So Cheesy And Spicy! Try this amazing beautiful pie on a keto diet – Keto Avacado Pie. Purely keto-friendly and vegan and can be served with a green salad of your choice.
Avocados have become increasingly popular in making mouth-watering foods. Avocados have a creamy texture and are filled with healthy fats improving the taste and texture of the pie. Avocado pie has room for a lot of variations and you can add items as per your choice making it a healthier version.
For Pie Crust :
- Almond flour- three-fourth cup
- Sesame seeds- 4 tbsp
- Coconut flour- 4 tbsp
- Ground Psyllium husk powder- 1 tbsp
- Baking powder- 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Water – 4 tbsp
For the filling :
- 2 – Ripened avocados
- 1 cup- Eggless Mayonnaise
- 1 cup- Cream cheese
- 2 tbsp – chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 – finely chopped red chilly pepper
- Salt to taste
- Half tbsp- onion powder
- One-fourth cup- Shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients for the pie dough in a food processor for a couple of minutes till you are able to form a ball with the dough.
- Connect a piece of parchment paper to a springform pan and grease the paper and pan.
- By using an oiled spatula or your fingers, spread the dough into the pan. The step is followed by pre-baking the crust for at least 15minutes.
- Split the avocado and dice it.
- Deseed the chili and finely chop it. Place the chili and avocado in a bowl and blend with the other ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and must be baked for 35 minutes or till they turn lightly golden brown.
- After it cools serve the keto avocado pie with a green salad.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS Per Serving :
- Calorie: 1129 kcal
- Carbs: 9g
- Fats: 107 g
- Protein: 26g
Keto Avocado Pie is an amazing keto snack for youngsters and adults who crave for delicious snacks on a keto diet.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!