Books are our true best friends. Books do not judge you instead will provide you a bunch of knowledge. Reading books will increase your desire to achieve your goals. Books are a great guide and support in our whole life. Books guide us when all else fails- whether you hit a gym or take fancy diets that promise quick results, we turn to some meaningful books which may guide us step by step easy ways to follow a healthy diet, and take our nutrients properly. Nowadays people are paying more attention on being fit and healthy. Joining a fitness academy, having a diet chart, yoga is all becoming a trend to work on this. So here for you some Indian books on diet and nutrition which you can read and can guide you to follow a healthy diet in a proper manner.
1. Books by Rujuta Diwekar
India’s outstanding nutrition and exercise science expert, Rujuta Diwekar is a spoken champion of using our common sense and uncomplicating the act of eating. In addition, She is India’s best-loved fitness professional, Rujuta Diwekar, who is the winner of the prestigious Nutrition Award from the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology. She has worked with Kareena Kapoor, Anil Ambani, Alia Bhatt, Saif Ali Khan, Varun Dhawan, Anupam Kher, and many more. Let’s take a look on books on diet and nutrition by her.
- Don’t lose your mind, lose your weight
– This book is the country’s highest-selling diet book It has changed the way Indians think about food and their eating habits. It is a perfect book for beginners. The book is very informative and has clearly explained how we eat our foods in an odd way and get fat. The book will change your myths about eating only certain foods. It will give you more options to see and add to your healthy lifestyle.
Pcod thyroid Book
– Coupled with Women and weight loss tips, this book is about taking charge of ourselves, thanking our bodies, and making peace with the fact that it’s not the hormones, it’s our issue. PCOS and Thyroid related disorders are quite uncontrolled all over the world and especially in India. Rujuta has written a very detailed book on understanding these issues and challenges. She has also recommended in detail how to deal with these issues and lead a very happy life. The author has given very good guidance, in detail, on what to follow and whatnot. It is a very helpful book.
change the way you eat- From aphrodisiacs to fertility boosters, fat burners to mind calmers, top nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar talks you through the ten Indian superfoods that will completely transform you. So The book clearly explains ten Indian superfoods that are easily available and should be a part of your diet.
2. The Great Indian Diet By Shilpa Shetty Kundra- Shilpa Shetty’s first debut book.
Shilpa Shetty: Famous Bollywood actress and health expert, collaborates with international health expert and holistic nutritionist Luke Coutinho to present the book, ‘The Great Indian Diet’. It’s impressive it’s a must-buy for each and every one. It’s a great book, a lot of information about Indian food, very easy to understand and adapt to our lifestyle, and helps all Indians to follow an Indian diet easily. The book describes how an enthusiast can go about using raw Indian cooking materials available at an affordable price in the market, to support a healthy lifestyle.
3. The diet doctor by Ishi Khosla-
Ishi Khosla, clinical nutritionist writer, researcher, and an entrepreneur based in New Delhi, who has worked with the Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre as well as food majors advising them on nutrition, now informs you what and how much to eat to lose exactly the weight you want – just as a nutritionist would. The Diet Doctor will answer all your questions and provide up-to-date foolproof scientific information. It’s one of the well-written books on diet and nutrition.
4. Nutrition and Dietetics by Shubhangi A Joshi. –
This book is written for the undergraduate students of nutrition but it is also important for all those who need basic training and introductory courses in nutrition and dietetics. It is an Excellent book for newbies in the field of Nutrition. Even non-nutrition enthusiasts can gain some serious insight into the subject. The book covers a lot of areas to a great degree. One of the highly recommended books on diet and nutrition graduates and undergraduates.
5. A Taste of Well Being by Sadhguru-
In his first-ever self-help book, Sadhguru tells us what it takes to live in well-being—to be in an abiding state of health and peace, joy and fulfillment. Three Truths of Well Being offers wonderful practical tips and do-it-yourself exercises. This book is a must-read for anyone committed to becoming fully human. ‘Three Truths has become my bible, it’s like a vitamin for one’s well-being’. A must-read book. It provides simple rules joy of eating.
6. The Detox Diet by Shonali Sabherwal
– Shonali Sabherwal is a celebrity nutritionist who specializes in managing weight, improving immunity, removing toxins, reversing ‘leaky-gut’ syndrome, and other autoimmune ailments by first altering the biodiversity of the gut. In The Detox Diet, She helps unravel the secrets of weight loss, anti-aging, beauty, and autoimmune diseases. She teaches us how to reverse health issues. The book provides three fantastic detox diet plans, numerous recipes, and an abundance of health tips. This book will help you finally to get all your answers. It will now not only get you into the best version you have ever been in but also help you maintain and sustain a healthier lifestyle.
7. Everyday healthy by a vegetarian by Nandita Iyer–
This book is outstanding, it has a whole pack of healthy recipes with nutrition facts mentioned after each recipe. The recipes are easy and quick to make. Nandita Iyer is a medical professional with a specialization in nutrition. She has written on health, nutrition, and food for over a decade.
8. Vamsee Puligadda – the Indian Keto Diet-
Lose your weight in Indian KetoStyle. Vamsee writes this book based on Indian keto diet plans and Indian recipes, weight loss tips without exercising. It includes more than 100 Indian vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes for you. The book is amazing for beginners at what to expect when going on a Keto diet. From what to eat and what not to eat, to your daily needs and common approaches. A book is well informed and a great guide for keto dieters.
9. Losing It: Make Weight loss Simple- by Dhruv Gupta and Prachi Gupta
– “Slim Down, Look Great, Be Healthy” – A book described in three simple words. This is an amazing diet book as it is based on sound nutritional principles and healthy eating habits. This book is short and to the point. The book is well organized to give excellent nutritionist guidance. Sections give a clear explanation of general eating habits. There are clear illustrations and descriptions of the best and high-quality food intake. There is advice about eating at work, traveling, etc. without harming your health. It presents excellent health information and an easy-to-read book.
10. Books By Pooja Makhija- Pooja Makhija is one of India’s leading professionals on nutrition and has instructed over 15,000 clients. She has written some of the books on diet and nutrition and exercise tips.
- Eat Delete: The Anti-Quick Fix Approach –
Want to shed some kilos in a month? Or Would you like to get a flat body within 4 weeks? If you accept that weight loss is a race against time and a screeching, gasping sprint to the finish line, it is better you don’t read this book. There is no shortcut for quick weight loss. The starting point of any weight-loss program doesn’t begin with what’s on your plate, it begins with what’s in your mind. Pooja Makhija gives you a coupled mind-body holistic solution and easy-to-use reference. It’s for everyone who wants to lose weight they must-read.
- Eat Delete Junior: Child Nutrition for Zero to Fifteen Years –
For antecedents, who have a lot on their plate. Children are question marks. Bawling, cooing, spit-blowing question marks. In short, This book Focused on the psychology of eating and keeping a child’s unique bio-individuality in mind. This series to Pooja’s best-selling sheds light on how a child’s palate develops, methods to keep junk food at bay, and the habits needed to prevent ill-health and obesity. It also teaches the right eating habits to give to your children. In short, a well-informed book regarding nutrition among Indian children and their growth.
11. Don’t Diet by Kavita Devgan-
Kavita Devgan has many avatars. A writer, nutritionist, and weight management expert who has transformed the lives of hundreds of clients seeking weight loss. She has been writing widely and sharing her thoughts with lakhs of people for the last 15 years. The book will help you identify 50 STAY THIN habits – spread across MIND, BODY, and LIFESTYLE. The book gives you workable cues to adopt them easily. With the help of these indications, you too can stay fit and happy. And of course, thin. It’s informative and practical and interesting to read. Kavita’s book is a refreshing its kind book on healthy ways of losing weight.
To sum up, I hope you all consider reading these books on diet and nutrition to lead a healthier lifestyle. Nutrition and Diet are part of a healthy lifestyle. Respect to eat right, Feed yourself right, and stay healthy and happy.
In conclusion, A healthy diet leads to a healthy Mind. A proper diet plan is vital to see some good results in yourself.