Crispy Keto Chicken Wings are the best food for house parties and family gatherings. Keto crispy chicken wings a great crowd-pleaser for the big game or pub food at home for dinner!
These wings are oven-baked yet super crispy, and taste like you got them from your favorite bar or restaurant. You can make keto-friendly chicken wings at home easily with the right ingredients.
All you need is some staple ingredients and a preparation time of 25 minutes to prepare this amazing snack option. So prepare this delicious recipe that contains a negligible amount of carbs and would perfectly fit into your on-keto cravings.
- 10 chicken wings
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4th tsp salt
- 1/4th tsp pepper
- 1/2th tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare the chicken wings by separating them into the drumette and the flat/tip portion.
- Dry them well with a paper towel, pressing down hard to remove as much excess moisture as possible.
- Combine the baking powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Pour this combination over the wings and, using your hands, toss well to coat.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet, and place wings on the baking sheet.
- Bake the wings until browned and crisp (45-50 minutes), using tongs to flip them over halfway.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven and bake for half an hour.
- Sprinkle the wings with coriander leaves and serve with lemon and lime wedges.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER SERVING
(2 Pieces )
- Calories: 162
- Total Fat: 12.6g
- Protein: 10 g
- Sodium : 659mg
- Cholesterol : 77mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 11.2g
I hope you all love this recipe. Just remember, crispy wings don’t have to come from flour or carb-rich coatings. The magic of baking powder will do the same thing without adding to your daily carb intake.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.