The rich, creamy sun-dried tomato and garlic infused in a parmesan cheese sauce, enveloping crispy, golden pan-fried chicken strips and zoodles is the craziest ever low-carb comfort food.
Nonetheless, you can make the fettuccine style ribbons with a normal vegetable peeler. By just a few minimal ingredients on your side, a beautifully rich and creamy sauce is ready in less than 10 minutes with the extra addition of extra creamy sun-dried tomato, a tonne of parmesan, red chilli flakes and dried basil. So go ahead and read that recipe of your dreams!
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1.5 pounds of skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips
- 4 ounces of fresh semi-dried tomato strips in oil, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 1/4 cups of thickened cream, reduced-fat or full fat
- 1 cup of shaved Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Dried basil seasoning
- Red chilli flakes
- 2 large Zucchini (or summer squash), made into Zoodles
- First, heat up the butter in a pan/skillet over medium-high heat.
- Now add the chicken strips and sprinkle with salt.
- Then in a pan, fry this until the chicken is golden browned on all sides and cooked through.
To this, add both semi-dried and sun-dried tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of the oil from the jar (optional but adds extra flavour), and add the garlic; sauté until fragrant.
- Simmer it, add the cream and the Parmesan cheese; simmer while stirring until the cheese has melted through.
- Now sprinkle over salt, basil and red chilli flakes to your taste.
- Mix through the Zoodles and continue to simmer until the zoodles have softened to your liking (about 5-8 minutes) and serve.
Carbohydrates: 9 g
We absolutely are in an awe of this dish and we hope that you will feel the same after you eat through it. For more such amazing and delicious keto recipes, stay tuned with us. Follow us on our Instagram Handle and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!