Coconut Flour Keto Recipes
We’re here with yet another collection of wonderful keto recipes that you can enjoy while on a keto diet, coconut flour addition! We present to you 5 wonderful coconut flour keto recipes which are not only extremely delicious but also are very low on carbs!
Coconut flour absorbs a lot of liquid and can be drying, so it can be a little challenging to work with. But, when you have these keto coconut flour recipes that are specifically designed for it, it can be a great ingredient to work with.
It makes a really good add-in for low carb almond flour recipes. low in carbs and high in fiber. It is very inexpensive, gluten-free, grain-free, and nut-free. What more could anyone ask for?
So grab your aprons and cooking hats, and hop on this amazing journey filled with coconut flour keto recipes!
An easy and fluffy keto coconut flour pancakes recipe with cream cheese is just the breakfast you need! These low carb cream cheese pancakes have coconut flour added, for the perfect low carb nut-free version. They are the best combination of coconut pancakes and cream cheese pancakes! These are pancakes which are actually fluffy and are low in not only carbs but calories too – and they don’t taste like it at all!
Time Taken: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 267
- Fat: 21g
- Protein: 9g
- Total: Carbs 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 2g
- 2 oz Cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or allulose)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side.
- Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
- Serve with cream cheese and blueberries and enjoy!
Keto Coconut Bread
Keto coconut bread is the best substitute for regular wheat bread since it’s nut-free, gluten-free, 20 times lower in carbs, and tastes delicious! The bread is fluffy, sliceable, and is absolutely amazing.
Time Taken: 50 Minutes
- Fat: 9g
- Total Carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 0.2g
- 7 Large Eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder (aluminum-free if possible)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 120 g cup Butter
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 C (355 F).
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and mix for 1 minute until well combined.
- Add the coconut flour, butter, salt, baking powder and xanthan gum, and mix until completely combined.
- The mixture will become quite thick.
- Line an 8.5 X 5-inch loaf tin with parchment paper and pour the batter into the tin.
- Level the top with a spatula if uneven.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out of the middle clean.
Keto Blueberry Muffins
This low carb keto coconut flour muffin recipe is simple yet absolutely delicious! You can serve this dish for breakfast, dessert, or snacks as well. Slightly sweet, super moist, with a perfectly crispy top, they are one of the best keto desserts.
Time Taken: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 227
- Fat: 19g
- Protein: 7g
- Total Carbs: 8g
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 2g
- 1/2 cup Allulose
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 10 large Eggs (at room temperature – this is important!)
- 2/3 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line 10 muffin cups with parchment liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Add the eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, and vanilla, whisk together in the well, then stir into the dry ingredients until completely incorporated.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin cups. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and the top is spongy.
These coconut flour brownies are rich and fudgy and are an absolute delight. They are keto and grain-free, with a delicious chocolate ganache frosting. A sugar-free treat the whole family will love!
Time Taken: 40 Minutes
- Fat: 9.7g
- Carbohydrates: 2.9g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 2.3g
- 2/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 cup butter melted but not hot
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 to 6 tbsp water
Chocolate Ganache Frosting (optional):
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 ounce unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweetener, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in 3 tbsp water, adding more slowly to thin the batter as necessary.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan, making sure to get it all the way to the edges.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until set.
- Remove and let cool in the pan.
- If making brownie cut-outs, refrigerate the brownies about 1 hour to firm up even more.
- Lift the brownies out by the edges of the parchment paper and set on a cutting board.
- Cut shapes as desired with a cookie cutter.
- For the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, in a small saucepan over medium heat, bring the cream to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate.
- Let sit 3 minutes to melt, then whisk in the sweetener and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- If making brownie cut-outs, cut the shapes first, and then spread some ganache on each one.
Low Carb Coconut Flour Donuts have real fried donut flavor, and are absolutely keto-friendly! Grain-free and gluten-free, this homemade fried donuts recipe makes the best sugar-free donuts you’ve ever had.
Time Taken: 35 Minutes
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 7g
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener or other erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- Oil for frying coconut, grapeseed, etc
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener or another powdered erythritol
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a donut pan well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla, and stevia until well combined and the batter is smooth.
- Fill wells in donut pan about 2/3 full
- Bake about 16 minutes, or until set and just barely brown around the edges. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes in the pan, then flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- In a large skillet, add oil so it is about 1/2 inch deep.
- Heat over medium heat.
- While oil is heating, combine toasted coconut and powdered sweetener in a medium bowl.
- Once the oil is hot, add 5 or 6 donuts to the pan.
- Flip after 1 to 2 minutes, and cook the other side another minute or so.
- Remove from the pan and quickly dip each side in the coconut coating, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Let cool slightly, add the coating, and serve!
We love these coconut flour keto recipes and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.