When you are in the mood for a light, fluffy cake our Keto Coconut Blondies are just perfect. This coconut blondies recipe is delectably moist and light. Baked with coconut flour, vanilla essence and desiccated coconut, this is a tasty cake.
A great batch of coconut flour blondies that have now made me note that this is a recipe to come back too and play around with the flavours. .The flavour combination of coconut flour, milk and desiccated coconut is not full-on coconut. The vanilla softens these flavours and adding chocolate chips would be the cherry on the cake. A low carb white chocolate to this would a delicious addition.
- 113g Butter, unsalted softened
- 1/2 cup (105g) Erythritol or sugar substitute
- 4 Eggs
- 56g Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees
- Grease and line an 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and erythritol together until smooth in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, whisking into the batter, one a time.
- Then add the coconut milk and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Next, add the desiccated coconut, coconut flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until smooth.
- If the mixture is a bit too solid, add more coconut milk.
- Spoon into the baking tin and bake for 30 minutes until firm and golden.
- Allow cooling in the tin for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Nutritional Info per square :
- 189 Calories
- 17g Fat
- 4g Protein
- 6g Total Carbs
- 4g Fibre
- 2g Net Carbs
Tips for best soft chewy keto blondies
- Not to overbake bodies, as they turn hard and dry. Cook them just until slightly under-baked if you prefer for cakey keto blondies.
- Use high-quality vanilla extract and unsalted butter.
- Do not over mix the batter. Just as brownies batter, over whisking can affect the final texture.
To keep these blondies delicious and moist, it’s best to store them at room temperature in a cool place for up to 3 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator for up to 7 days maximum.
Coconut Blondies are just perfect. They are also nut-free and ideal for those with dietary restrictions.
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!