It’s a blend of Indian spices and slightly Chinese flavors combined to create a truly unique cuisine. A pan of paneer, peppers, and onions with various sauces and condiments. Not only that, but Chili Paneer is also extremely low carb and a perfect fit for a keto diet.
A powerful kick of flavor tailored to the Indian palate, Chili Paneer is a dish found in all “Chinese” restaurants. Think soft farmer-style cubes of cheese tossed in a soy-based umami sauce with scallions, peppers, and chilies. This works well as a snack, a popular bar snack, and is now keto-friendly.
So if you haven’t lived until you’ve tried this Keto Chili Paneer, what are you waiting for? We have a recipe for delicious keto-friendly chili paneer that you can try at home.
1) 250 g Paneer
2) 2 tbsp ghee
3) 10g Ginger
4) 10g Garlic
5) 40g Diced onion
6) 100g Capsicum
7) 10g spring onion
8) 2 tsp soya sauce
9) 1 tsp vinegar
10) 1 tsp chili sauce
1) Slice the paneer into small bite-sized pieces on a chopping board and dice the onions.
2) Now take a wok and heat it over medium flame. On to the heated wok add 2 tbsp of ghee/ olive oil. While the oil gets heated properly, put the diced pieces of paneer and add it to the wok.
3) Leave the paneer pieces to fry on one side till they become golden in color and then flip over the paneer pieces to cook the other side.
4) Separate the pieces from the wok.
5) With the remaining ghee in the wok, add chopped ginger, garlic, diced onions, and capsicum and saute for 3-4 minutes.
6) While the vegetables become a little soft, add soya sauce, vinegar and chili sauce, pink Himalayan salt according to taste, and a splash of water.
7) Join paneer to the wok, cover with a lid and cook for 2- minutes.
8) Switch the wok from the flame, and garnish your keto chili paneer with spring onion.
9) Toil hot.
Calories- 560 kcal
Net Carbs- 5g