Indian-Chinese foods are one of our favorite fusion cuisines that most of us love to savor every then and now. Food from the same category being Chilli paneer is ridiculously delicious and we can’t deny that they are addictive too. The spicy Chilli paneer is one such food that you can have any time during the day.
It’s a mishmash of Indian spices and vaguely Chinese flavors, melded together to make a truly singular cuisine. A stir fry using paneer, peppers, and onions with various sauces and spices. And not only this, but Chilli paneer is also extremely low on carbs and is a perfect fit for a get-together party of keto folk.
A solid wallop of flavor, tailored to the Indian palate, chili paneer is a dish you’ll find in every ‘Chinese’ restaurant. Just think soft cubes of farmer-style cheese tossed in an umami soy-based sauce with scallions, peppers, and chilies. This does well being a finger food, a favorite bar snack and now keto-friendly.
So if you haven’t lived till you’ve tried this Keto Chilli paneer, what’s the wait for? We have a recipe for delicious keto-friendly chili paneer for you to try at home.
1) 250 g Paneer
2) 2 tbsp ghee
3) 10g Ginger
4) 10g Garlic
5) 40g Diced onion
6) 100g Capsicum
7) 10g spring onion
8) 2 tsp soya sauce
9) 1 tsp vinegar
10) 1 tsp chili sauce
1) Slice the paneer into small bite-sized pieces on a chopping board and dice the onions.
2) Now take a wok and heat it over medium flame. On to the heated wok add 2 tbsp of ghee/ olive oil. While the oil gets heated properly, put the diced pieces of paneer and add it to the wok.
3) Leave the paneer pieces to fry on one side till they become golden in color and then flip over the paneer pieces to cook the other side.
4) Separate the pieces from the wok.
5) With the remaining ghee in the wok, add chopped ginger, garlic, diced onions, and capsicum and saute for 3-4 minutes.
6) While the vegetables become a little soft, add soya sauce, vinegar and chili sauce, pink Himalayan salt according to taste, and a splash of water.
7) Join paneer to the wok, cover with a lid and cook for 2- minutes.
8) Switch the wok from the flame, and garnish your keto chili paneer with spring onion.
9) Toil hot.
Calories- 560 kcal
Net Carbs- 5g