The creamy and tender 4 Ingredient Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts have literally Zero Carbs! You can quickly throw it together making them the Perfect No Carb Lunch or Snack. Rich mozzarella cheese compliments the creamy tuna salad perfectly and you won’t even miss the bread!
The recipe is also so simple and can be ready in under 20 minutes. The taste is delicious and neither hot nor cold, which makes them the perfect 0 carb snack for work, school, or road trips. You can make extra to grab them on the go. The keto tuna melt is the ultimate comfort food.
1) 1 Mozzarella Cheese Slice
2) 35 g of Tuna
3) 1 Tsp Mayonnaise
4) 2 g Celery (Minced)
1) Heat the oven to 325 F.
2) Scatter out the mozzarella slices onto 2 parchment paper (Not Wax Paper) lined baking sheets.
3) Next, in a bowl mix, the drained cans of tuna with mayonnaise and minced celery and stir until very well combined.
4) Temper the cheese slices, until fully melted, approx. 4-5 mins. Displace from the oven and let cool slightly before adding a few spoonfuls of tuna to the corner of each of the cheese shells.
5) Now fold the squares in half, making triangle shapes. Steadily press the sides closed.
6) Yield to the oven for another 5 – 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
7) Toil Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts and enjoy it with your family.
1) You can use pre-sliced Mozzarella Deli Slices which makes this recipe a breeze.
2) Turn down your oven to broil for the last minute of baking, just to brown the tops a bit more.
3) The small square piles of grated mozzarella cheese will work instead of the slices if needed.
Each Serving / 2 Tuna Melts gives
We love this recipe of Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts and we know you will too. Go follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle.