Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats are a great way to turn your favorite dip into a healthy and easy-to-make weeknight dinner! Top them with a quick homemade ranch dressing to balance the heat from the hot sauce.
These easy Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats are loaded with chicken, cheese, and spicy buffalo sauce! At only 4 net carbs per serving this will be your new favorite keto dinner!
- 4 small-medium zucchini about 1¾ pounds
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce, not regular hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Now sprinkles a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and break it apart with a wooden spoon.
- Cook for 7-9 minutes, until the chicken, is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Stir in the buffalo wing sauce.
- As the chicken cooks, cut the zucchini in half, lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop the seeds and center out of each zucchini half, leaving a ¼ inch thick zucchini boat.
- Place the zucchini in the baking dish cut-side up.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the zucchini boats. Sprinkle the zucchini evenly with the cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with foil. Bake for 35 minutes.
Serving: 2stuffed boats
We just love this dish and we hope that you will feel the same after you eat it. Well for more such amazing and delicious keto recipes, stay tuned with us. And go follow us on our Instagram Handle and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!