Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs are peppery, crunchy, and creamy! They’re an excellent appetizer for holiday gatherings, tailgate parties, or girls’ night in!
Equipment used to prepare this Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs recipe-
Mixing Bowl: This mixing bowl is an imperishable, high-quality piece from a trusted brand.
Piping Bag: Who knew you could use a piping bag for a tangy recipe? This bag makes the work easy and mess-free. Be aware to grab a good set of stainless steel piping tips to go with it.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 ounces cooked chicken
- 1/2 rib celery
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 Vidalia onion grated
- Green onion thinly sliced (optional)
- Peel the eggs and dice in half lengthwise. Strip the yolks out into a large mixing bowl and set the whites on a deviled egg tray or serving platter.
- Finely dice the chicken and the celery. Adjoin to the egg yolks.
- Also, a couple of blue cheese crumbles, buffalo wing sauce, and blue cheese dressing to the mixing bowl.
- Grate the onion over the bowl. The juice from the onion will add a lot of flavor to the deviled egg filling.
- Stir all ingredients together until completely combined.
- Shift the chicken mixture into a Ziploc bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag, Twitch that corner to create an opening. Twist and compress the bag to pipe the buffalo chicken filling into the egg whites. until they are a bit overfull.
- If desired, decorate your eggs with fresh green onion and an extra dab of hot sauce. Serve instantly or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g
BUFFALO CHICKEN DEVILED EGGS are the excellent low-carb snack to satisfy that buffalo chicken craving! You can make them mild or tangy, depending on your personal tastes!
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss journeys, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!