Say goodbye to midweek blues with this undemanding keto-friendly achari paneer tikka recipe! Achari Paneer tikka is a delectable starter made with paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) marinated in an achari (Pickle spices) marinade.
This achari paneer tikka recipe is the most well-known vegetarian starter in Punjabi cuisine and is one of the much-needed starter recipes for any celebrations or gatherings so it is a great substitute for all those high-carb snacks and you can enjoy it guilt-free.
Achari Paneer Tikka recipe involves The soft and juicy cubes of paneer coated with tangy and spicy masala is a delight to eat. The word achar in Hindi means pickle.
Paneer cubes marinated in an achari marinade make a flavorsome, delightful party snack. A blend of spices goes into the marinade giving a distinctive flavor to the paneer. These spices flavor this achari paneer tikka too.
For grilling, you can either grill the marinated paneer pieces on a grill pan over the gas or can do it in the microwave grill as well. Vegetables can be marinated in the spices and stored in an airtight box in the fridge a day before you are planning to prepare it.
- 300g Paneer cubes
- 1 Capsicum
- ½ Onion
- 4 tbsp hung curd
- Carom seeds
- Black pepper powder
- Cumin powder
- Chaat masala
- Garam masala
- Ginger garlic paste
- Marinate paneer cubes, diced onion, 1 capsicum with 4tbsp hung curd, turmeric, carom seeds, p black pepper powder, 1 tsp of cumin powder, chaat masala, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, salt for 1 hour.
- Arrange paneer and vegetables on a skewer/toothpick.
- Brush butter or ghee on a non-stick pan, cook from all sides. Or, bake it for 15 mins at 240 c.
- Add a dash of lemon juice for that tangy taste!
- Serve Well and enjoy it with your family.
- Don’t overcook if frying or don’t over bake else you would have rubbery paneer. Be cautious of this and assure your dish would come out great.
- The paneer cubes have to be juicy and moist for any tikka recipe. We have used the home-made paneer which was fresh and moist. hence we would recommend using home-made or perhaps use fresh store-bought paneer.
- We have used Tawa to roast the paneer, but it tastes great when roasted on a barbecue or directly on the charcoal. You can also use a traditional oven to fry it.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
Serving Size – 1 Paneer tikka
We love this recipe and we know you will too. This is as easy as it gets, so what is your excuse now? Get yourself started today and Stay tuned for more such keto weight loss stories, health content, and recipes! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for the daily dose of the Keto Lifestyle!