Breakfast is the first-ever meal of the day so we all should plan it wisely. Here, we will help you with 12 Low Carb Breakfast Recipes which are our all-time favourite!
- Chop 50g bell peppers, 5 mushrooms, 50g green beans, 50g broccoli/ cauliflower.
- Now, add 20g butter in a non-stick pan along with the chopped vegetables.
- To this, add 10 almonds and 5 walnuts to the pan and sauté for 5 mins.
- Now, add paneer cubes ( 100 g ) and sauté for 2 mins.
- Clasp 1/2 lime, sprinkle salt and chat masala.
Nutritional Value: Total Calories- 426 kcal, Carbohydrates- 2.5 g, Protein- 23 g, Fats- 36
- First, boil 200g cauliflower for 5 mins and then pulse it in the food processor till you get a rice-like consistency.
- Now, in a pan heat 2 tbsp olive oil/ 2 tbsp of ghee.
- To this, add in the mustard seeds, 7-10 curry leaves and 30g onions, salt, turmeric, 4-5 peanuts, 1 green chilli and cook for 2 mins.
- And now add in the cauliflower rice, add 1/4 cup water and cover and cook till it is soft.
- Decorate and serve with coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.
Nutritional Value: Total Calories- 322 kcal, Carbohydrates- 4.5 g, Proteins- 4 g, Fats- 32 g
- Cut the cucumber ( 70 g ) in half into thick slices and place in a large bowl.
- Now add 2-3 garlic cloves, 1 tbsp olive oil, vinegar (1⁄2teaspoon), 1 tsp pepper, 3 g coriander, 70g broccoli, and mix well then leave to marinate for 2 hours.
- Spatter over the sesame seeds ( 5 g ) and enjoy.
Nutritional Value: Total Calories- 166 kcal, Carbohydrates- 4 g, Protein- 0.5 g, Fats- 15 g
- Use 1 cup ( 240 ml ) unsweetened almond milk in a bowl and add 60 g hemp seeds, 30 g flax seeds, 30 g chia seeds, 30 g chopped almonds/pecan nuts.
- Now add 2 drops of vanilla essence/ 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder (optional),erythritol. OR add powder cinnamon powder and erythritol/ keto-friendly sweetener OR 3-4 berries.
- Dig your oatmeal.
Nutritional Value: Total calories- 533 kcal, Carbohydrate- 4 g, Protein- 28 g, Fats- 45 g
- First, heat 1tbsp ghee/ butter in a pan, add 1/2 chopped onion, ½ chopped tomato, 1 chopped green chilli, 1 tsp turmeric, pink Himalayan salt, pepper, pav bhaji masala (optional), 30 g capsicum, 30 g broccoli, and cook for 3-5 mins.
- Till the time, your onions become translucent or add any other vegetable of your choice.
- Now, add 2 eggs, whisk them thoroughly until cooked.
- Decorate with coriander.
Total calories – 308 kcal, Carbohydrates – 2 g, Protein- 12 g, Fats – 28 g
- Gently spray a pan and heat a 2 tbsp tablespoon of olive oil/ butter/ ghee on medium heat. Affix vegetables ( 30 g capsicum, 50 g mushroom, 35 g broccoli, 33 g diced tomatoes, 30 g beans ) to the pan.
- Spatter it with pink Himalayan salt and 1 tsp pepper. Roast vegetables for about five minutes until slightly tender. Transfer vegetables to plates.
- Froth pan with cooking spray again. Join 2 eggs, sprinkle with Himalayan salt and pepper, and cook. Discard egg and place on top of vegetables.
- The dish is ready to be served.
Total calories – 447 kcal, Carbohydrate – 3 g, Protein – 12 g, Fats- 43 g
- First, take 50 g of asparagus,¼ medium-sized onion, ¼ small tomato, chop and saute them in a pan for a few minutes on medium heat.
- Now, add 90 g of spinach to the above pan and pink Himalayan salt to taste and cook until they wilt. Lift the ingredients from the pan.
- Quickly beat 2 eggs and one tablespoon cream together. Spill this mixture on the hot, greasy pan. Set the lid on top and cook for 1 minute.
- Upon one side add 20g cheese and veggies, and then fold the omelette when firm.
- Twist off the heat and put the lid on top. Allow the omelet to rest for a few minutes and the ingredients will melt and blend.
Calories- 365kcal , Protein-11g Fats- 27g Net Carbs- 3g
- First, add 100g chopped lettuce/ cabbage/iceberg/romaine in a shredder or processor, 20g sliced capsicum, 10g tomatoes, 10g onions, 10g olives and 20g mushrooms.
- To this, add pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste. You can incorporate the dressing of your choice. (Coriander dip/ ranch SF/ homemade tomato sauce/ SF mayo/ SF mustard) Add paneer chunks (100 g ), sprinkle chat masala and mix well. Your salad is ready!
- First up, add 100g chopped lettuce/ cabbage/iceberg/romaine in a shredder or processor, 20g sliced capsicum, 10g tomatoes, 10g onions, 10g olives and 20g mushrooms.
- Then add pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste and a dressing of your choice. (Coriander dip/ ranch SF/ homemade tomato sauce/ SF mayo/ SF mustard) Add paneer chunks (100 g ), sprinkle chat masala and mix well.
- Flame 1 tbsp ghee/butter in a non-stick pan and add the 1 -2 dried red chillies, 2-3 g chopped garlic and after a half, a minute adds the 1-2 g chopped ginger. Roast till they turn golden.
- Now add 100 g diced paneer cubes to the pan and add the pink Himalayan salt and cook on high heat till the paneer turns a little golden. Then add the ½ tsp red chilli powder, ¼ tsp black pepper, 5 ml lemon juice and 1-2 stevia drops.
- Continue stirring and cooking on high heat. Turn off the heat and garnish with coriander.
Nutritional value :
Total calories- 410 kcal, Carbohydrates- 2.5 g, Protein- 19 g g, Fats – 36
11. Keto Pav Bhaji
- First, cook 100 g cauliflower in a pot for 5-7 minutes, remove excess water and mash it properly.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of butter/ ghee, the 30 g diced tomatoes, 35 g green capsicum, and 1 tsp of Himalayan salt. Combine everything in a pot for 2 minutes. Combine half a cup of water and mix well before covering the pot and boiling for 10 minutes. Now add 1 tsp chilli powder, 1⁄4 tsp of turmeric, 1 tsp pav bhaji masala and 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Beat everything and sauté for 1 minute. Mix all the ingredients well and add 1⁄2 cup water to adjust the consistency. Cook and mash the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Toil alongside keto buns toasted in butter.
Nutritional Value: Total calories – 298 kcal, Carbohydrates – 3 g, Protein – 4 g, Fats – 30 g
12. Keto Upma
- Beat 200g cauliflower in a food processor to get a rice-like consistency.
- Now in a pan, add 2 tbsp ghee, 1 tbsp mustard seeds, 1 tbsp cumin seeds, 40g onions, 10 curry leaves, 5g grated ginger, 1 green chilli (de-seeded), cauliflower. Then add 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp chaat masala, and pink Himalayan salt to taste.
- Now to this, add 1.5 cups of water, cover with a lid and cook till the water dries and the cauliflower rice is soft.
- Embellish with coriander and serve!
Nutritional Value: Total Calories- 470 kcal, Carbohydrates- 5 g, Protein- 5 g, Fats- 30 g
We hope you would love these breakfast recipes just as much as we do! Enjoy!